2019 1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Metal Ornament 25th in All-American Trucks
2 in stock
2 in stock
1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler 25th in All-American Truck Series
1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler is 25th in the All-American Trucks series. QXR9099. Give your ornaments some off-road excitement with this detailed replica of the rugged Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler. Built from 1981 to 1986, the Jeep CJ-8 had a removable half cab and a small pick-up bed. This die-cast metal Christmas ornament showcases the Jeep's timeless appeal with wheels that turn and a bottlebrush tree in the back.
- Christmas tree ornament
- 25th in the All-American Trucks collector's series.
- Designed by Robert Hurlburt
- Die-cast metal
- Features wheels that turn
- Pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage.
- Year dated 2019 on ornament.
- On ornament: 2019
- Metal Christmas tree ornament is lead-free
- Measures 1.48" W x 1.7" H x 3.88" D.
All Hallmark Keepsake Christmas tree Ornaments are New Mint and in Original Box at Dar's Gold Crown Hallmark Online Ornament Shop. Priced at original price at time of issue.