2019 1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Metal Ornament 25th in All-American Trucks
2 in stock
2 in stock
1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler 25th in All-American Truck Series
1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler is 25th in the All-American Trucks series. QXR9099. Give your ornaments some off-road excitement with this detailed replica of the rugged Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler. Built from 1981 to 1986, the Jeep CJ-8 had a removable half cab and a small pick-up bed. This die-cast metal Christmas ornament showcases the Jeep's timeless appeal with wheels that turn and a bottlebrush tree in the back.
- Christmas tree ornament
- 25th in the All-American Trucks collector's series.
- Designed by Robert Hurlburt
- Die-cast metal
- Features wheels that turn
- Pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage.
- Year dated 2019 on ornament.
- On ornament: 2019
- Metal Christmas tree ornament is lead-free
- Measures 1.48" W x 1.7" H x 3.88" D.
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and its subsidiaries. ©2019 FCA US LLC.
All Hallmark Keepsake Christmas tree Ornaments are New Mint and in Original Box at Dar's Gold Crown Hallmark Online Ornament Shop. Priced at original price at time of issue.