2018 – 2245P Texas Special Locomotive Ornament 23rd in Lionel Trains Series
2018 – LIONEL 2245P Texas Special locomotive is the 23rd in the LIONEL® Trains collector’s series. The realistic red and white 1950s locomotive engine is made of die-cast meta. Features wheels that turn. One of many popular electric train cars in the post-war era, the LIONEL® 2245P Texas Special was the first Lionel F3 A unit to be produced with a single motor.
- Hallmark Keepsake Christmas tree ornament
- 23rd in the LIONEL® Trains collector’s series.
- Die-cast metal ornament features wheels that turn.
- Pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage.
- Dated 2018 in copyright.
- Metal Christmas tree ornament is lead-free
- Measures 0.78″ W x 1.2″ H x 3.62″ D.
LIONEL® Licensed by Lionel LLC.