2018 – 1938 Buick Y-Job Legendary Concept Cars First in Series
2018 Hallmark Keepsake. 1938 Buick Y-job 1st Hallmark Keepsake Ornament in the Legendary Concept Cars Series. Die-cast metal Christmas tree ornament of the first concept car.captures All the futuristic features that made it famous, including the wrap-around bumpers, flush door handles, waterfall grille and hidden headlights. Black two-door convertible coupe, with turning wheels. Each ornament in this new series will feature a legendary concept car that helped shape the future of automotive technology and design.
- Christmas tree ornament is 1st in the Legendary Concept Cars collector’s series.
- Die-cast metal
- Wheels that turn
- Pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage.
- Dated 2018 in copyright.
- Each ornament in this new, five-part series will feature a legendary concept car that helped shape the future of automotive technology and design.
- Collect all five (one per year) to complete the series!
- Metal Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 1.64″ W x 1.14″ H x 4.15″ D.
General Motors Trademarks used under license to Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and its subsidiaries.