Dar’s Hallmark store in Cheboygan, Michigan is a gift store like no other in the north country… or maybe anywhere else. When you walk in the store you’ll sense it right away. It comes down to the variety of great products we sell and how we take care of you when you shop in our Hallmark store.
We’re confident when we say Dar’s Hallmark is one of northern Michigan’s most unique places to shop.
For instance, not only do we have the broadest selection of cards for any occasion, including 99 cent cards all year round, but we also make the yummiest loaded caramel apples, pretzels, cookies, bear claws and other goodies right in our store. Now that’s different. That’s Dar’s Hallmark.
We’re proud to be one of Kilwin’s Chocolates first outlets. Because their chocolate and fudge offerings are so popular, Kilwin’s now has over 75 locations. Stop in the store and taste these treats for yourself!
Located near the Straits of Mackinac right in downtown Cheboygan on the Inland Waterway, Dar’s Hallmark carries a complete line of Gold Crown Hallmark cards, quality women’s jewelry and accessories, famous collectibles, a great lineup of candles, Up North customized products… and just about anything you can imagine for all Special Occasions.
And did you know….
- Hallmark was one of the first companies to develop the REWARDS PROGRAM.
- With your local Gold Crown Card you can earn money-back with ANY purchase made in the store.
- Dar’s Hallmark carries 99 cent cards year around.
- Dar’s Hallmark is locally owned for over 30 years.
- Dar’s Hallmark has employed over 150 high school students.
- Dar’s Hallmark has annually donated over $10,000 gifts and monies to local charities ad organizations.
- We have one of the first chocolate franchises for the Kilwin’s company, there are now more than 75 Kilwin’s Franchises in the United States.
- We make our very own loaded caramel apples, pretzels, bear claws and cookies in store by our talented crew.